CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Choosing Joy... Getting side-tracked... Laughing and Loving Life!

Happy Wednesday to You if you stopped by to check in.  :)  I am "choosing" joy as I tackle the dreaded storage room/wait... I mean the storage room I am blessed to have.  Some people don't even have closets for Pete's sake.  (Wait a minute... how did Pete get here?)  O.K. onto the joy part.  I sincerely do love organizing!  It is amazing though how the volume of "stuff" accumulates in our storage room.  Who keeps feeding that monster?  It keeps growing and growing.  Well... I guess we do.  It always hits us when we go to dig out the Christmas Tree and decorations.  We only need those things once a year, so guess where they get put?  You guessed it... in the back corner out of the way.  First we move things to get at the Christmas stuff and then when we go to put the Christmas boxes back... I am again reminded that we "need" to downsize and simplify! / Time out... Jeff just called.  I will be right back.  :) / Talk about getting side-tracked... I was cleaning the storage room, now I am dinging around on the computer, Jeff calls and says "go check out the moon!  It's Awesome"!  So, I grab my camera and out I go with no jacket on. (I'll only be a few minutes. Back in.. I just looked at the weather bug it's telling me it is 0-"zero" degrees!)  Oh my!  Any way... if you haven't stopped to smell the roses or stopped to look at the moon, take a quick time-out to do so.  Now I am digitally scrapbooking. (& laughing at myself)  Since I took a couple pictures, I thought I would share.  Here they are.  Now I "have got" to get back to that storage room.  Happy cleaning and organizing in 2011!  What are you working on?  I would love to hear about it.  :)  Blessings... Debbie



2 comments:

Hi, I'm Cindy

Oh, I think, KNOW KNOW KNOW we are sisters! I do this very same thing. Running from one thing to another! My night needs to take a different turn! I am on this diet and only want to think about the cuteness of Valentines Day and it ALL Revolves Around FOOD! So, 7:51 pm...off to bed I go! I was even scrapbooing photos of cookies I found the the internet. LOL

Joan Swanson

I, too, saw that HUGE FULL MOON - it was awesome! Roger had seen it last night when I missed it. We both saw it while in the car tonight. It was awesome, only I didn't take a picture - too many trees & city buildings in the way.

Running from one thing to another? I'm trying to get my 2011 Family digital book done with the TV on and I'm walking in place during commercials. We gals have to multi-task!

On another note: I would love to feel the accomplishment of organizing STUFF! I love the feeling I get from downsizing and organizing!

Fun blog, Debbie!

Post a Comment