CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let the Blogging being!

I am starting anew in 2011 with what I hope will develop into a blog that is both inspirational and a blessing to others.  I hope it adds joy and value as I share from my heart.  You know... ever since I had 7 weeks off work on Medical Leave during the Summer of 2010, I am seeing life in a whole new light.  I am enjoying people, events, weather (yes, even winter in Minnesota with all the snow) in a whole new way.

I am totally loving all the snow and the beauty it brings.  The other night I was like a little kid!  I couldn't get enough of the diamonds (snowflakes) that God was sprinkling from Heaven... "because he can"!  :)  Watch for the snowy pictures to show up on my blog.  There I was outside with the black umbrella & my camera; smiling from ear to ear as I was capturing winter in all its' glory!

The weekend has been great! 
  • I had a Digital Crop on Friday night. 
  • Visited with a dear friend
  • Lunch with my best friend & husband Jeff up at The Daily Grind. 
  • Winter Photo Shoot w/Cindy
  • Fun time with the "Sisto's" & made "Gourmet Hot Chocolate"  
  • Sang on Worship Team today and had a great message from Pastor Chris!
  • Computer time & visiting with Cindy.
What more could I ask for?
I hope today finds you enjoying the little things in life that "really" end up being the big things as you look back on them.

Blessings... Debbie

1 comments:

Joan Swanson

Debbie, Just wanted to encourage you in doing this blog. You've always been an inspiration to me although it's \been way too long now since we spent any time together. I love your enthusiasm and love for life. Medical issues make us appreciate each day that God gives us, don't they? I feel very blessed & fortunate to be able to enjoy life.

Post a Comment